Get the Website Results You’re Looking For, Fast!
So you want to work from anywhere, and you’ve put together a portable, online business. You’ve invested the money, or the blood, sweat, and tears to build a website for your business.
But you haven’t gotten the results you want.
If you’re satisfied that there’s a real need for what you’re offering, maybe the problem is your website.
Did you know that minor changes in your site can represent hundreds or thousands of dollars more (or less!) in revenue?
A well designed professional website should do most of the heavy lifting for you when it comes to attracting new customers or clients and selling.
Does Your Site Attract the Customers You Want?
An effective website needs to do a lot of things. It has to:
- Be the public face of your business
- Brand your business effectively
- Establish your credibility and authority
- Bring your portfolio to life
- Show that you’re a professional
- Give readers the information they need to do business with you
- Make it easy for readers to decide to buy, and to find and click the Buy Now button
If you’d like your site to bring you:
- More traffic
- More business
- A bigger, steadier income
- Overall better results
. . . I can help.
If you’ve poured a lot of blood, sweat, and tears
into your site but you’re still getting
lackluster results, I can help.
How? By performing a site audit.
Who Am I?
My name is Susanna Perkins, and I’m an Anywhereist. You may have read my About page, but perhaps you don’t know this —
I started designing websites — hand-coding HTML — in the mid-1990s.
Starting in 1997, I joined the ranks of the online marketers, and I have almost 25 years of content marketing experience.
In 2012, I started putting together WordPress websites for clients, and teaching WordPress.
And about 5 years ago I began offering Site Audits to my WordPress clients.
Now I’m opening that up to include Anywhereists. The 7-step site audit answers questions like:
- What’s a visitor’s first impression — does your site design encourage them to stick around, or does it send them away?
- Is your business clear?
- Is your navigation logical? Is it easy for a visitor to find what they’re looking for quickly?
- Is your site easy on the eyes? (This refers to the appearance of pages and posts, and whether they’re set up to guide the reader’s eye down the page.)
- Is your copy friendly and conversational, and does it focus on the visitor?
- Does your site support and enhance your sales and marketing?
- Does your site meet basic technical and security guidelines?
I’ll see what’s working — and what could be working better — and provide you with a detailed report. It will pinpoint the areas that need improvement, and help you fix them.
After you implement the suggested changes, you’ll see improvements in your bottom line. And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?
After the Site Audit
This is what a visitor first sees at EngineerYourCopy.com following the Site Audit – an appealing, modern site with a strong tech feel.
“Hi, Susanna. I just wanted to reach out and thank you for your analysis of my website.
Your site audit on my EngineerYourCopy.com site was spot on – and then some!
Not only did you document some of the things I knew were outdated, you identified things I wouldn’t have thought to check… and I built the original website. 😊
Finally, the way you broke down the evaluation also helped. By capturing the technical, copy, user interface and security issues together, it made it easier to see what needed to be done and who was responsible for the specific improvements.