Everybody loves lists, and expats (and future expats) are no exception. Here I’ve pulled together a list of ten “best of ____” for expats. Some of them are silly and some are serious. Enjoy!
- Best Expat Banks, a list of banks that do well by expats, based on home-country currency
- Best Expat Jobs in France shows a list of jobs available for English-speaking expats there
- 10 Friendliest Expats Cities. It’s easy to find lists of the “best” cities for infrastructure, economy and other “hard” measurements, so it’s about time someone came up with a useful measurement like “friendliest.”
- Five Best Places to Teach English Around the World. This needs no explanation. If you want to develop a portable career as an English teacher, check this out.
- Top countries for Expat Families. Want to move abroad with your young family? Check this list out. They let you know where child-care costs are low, schools are good, and other issues important to parents of school-age (and under) children.
- The Best Expat Restaurants in Korea. If you’re in Korea and craving comfort food from the US, this list’s for you!
- 2011 Best Expat Blogs
- Top Expat Destinations Throughout the World
- Expat Retirement: Ten of the Best Places to Spend Your Twillight Years
Do you have a favorite expat Top 10 or “Best of” list you’d like to share? Add it to the Comments!